Why I'm taking off the comments...

...at least for a while.

I liked blogging a whole lot when nobody was reading my blog and when nobody was commenting. I still like blogging, but I find myself checking for comments and stats ever so often. This is not the point of the blog. I really enjoy the comments, but they are not the reason why I blog and they should not be allowed to act as a measure of success.

Let it be known to all, that very few people read my blog and even fewer comment, but I don't mind that at all. I blog to make a scrapbook and not to be caught up in comments, stats and if my blog is 'good enough'. As long as it gives me joy to write for it, it is exactly as it should be.

So I'm taking off the comments at least for a while. To rid myself of the feelings that are creeping up on me related to comments. I never say never, so the comments may reappear some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment