A WIP Wednesday

This week we are supplementing the traditional (can we call a 4 week long blog instalment a tradition?) WIP post with a knitting diary.
Thursday I managed to knit 3 rounds, at that pace I'll never be done. But some progress is better than none.
Friday I changed the cord and went from 60 cm to 80 cm, that turned out to be too small as well, so on the same round I changed to 150 cm. It makes such a huge difference when your stitches isn't bunched up on the needle and I have no idea why I didn't do this sooner. Or maybe I do, maybe it was because I was afraid to know just how big this giant shawl is, when I know it'll get even bigger. The 150 cm cord is a bit too long, but I had nothing in between so it'll have to do. I knitted 6 rounds.

Today, I did half a round so that my total rounds this week could be 10 rounds. Progress is progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment