DO BE SQUARE - no fuss cotton rounds

I have looked forward to this day since Easter. My first design is now available. Let me introduce you to DO BE SQUARE - no fuss cotton rounds:

Do you hate running out of cotton rounds? 
Are you tired of spending money on them?
Do be square is a simple, no fuss solution. They are fast to make and can be made out of scraps, as each one takes very little yarn.
If you can do a chain and single crochet, you can crochet these squares, which have become an essential part of my daily routine and work great as a quick gift.


I'm always looking for ways to reduce the amount of single use objects in our home and when I went to Ravelry looking for a pattern on cotton rounds I couldn't find one, so of course I had to make one and offer it there, right?!
Since this is my first pattern and a very easy one, I'm offering it for free and hope that it will save you some money in time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment