Sharing is caring: Cultivate Simple

I have a great podcast to share with you. I enjoy listening to podcasts while I knit and sometimes on my commute or while I do chores. I started out listening to only knitting podcast and I still listen to a lot of those, but I have branched out to other subjects as well and I am always open to suggestions from others.
i tend to listen to the newest episode or two and if I like it I'll go all the way back to the beginning and listen to all of it. I did exactly this when I found this podcast.

Cultivate Simple is what it says on the tin. It is a husband and wife show and these two folks just have great personalities. Each episode has a topic, like stocking the larder and plowing with pigs.
I have learned so much from listening to this podcast and find it very inspirering. These folks advocate the value for value model, i.e. if you find value in what they produce then you give value back to them by donating a little money.
source
The value for value model was actually what inspired me to do this small series.

No comments:

Post a Comment