On the list for christmas

As we are drawing near to October it is time for me to start thinking about christmas and what I want to do for it this year. The presents aspect is actually very low on my list with my dad's gift already done and my mum's nearly there I don't have a lot left to do on that front. Christmas to me is more about the entire month of December. What cookies would I like to make? How should we decorate our home?

On the list is
- making candles out of leftovers
- making the starter for honey hearts
- deciding on 4 cookies, finding recipes and buying ingredients
- making salt dough decorations
- gather decorations from the woods
- making marshmellows

I'm sure the list will get a lot longer as we get nearer. What is on your list for christmas?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment