A trip to the pond

The frog pond that is. On Sunday the 13th I decided to frog the pants I was knitting because they weren't bringing me any joy. I just didn't feel like knitting at all and that is when you know something is wrong.


This was how far I had made it on the right leg. I frogged it all and then I cast on for Still Light and all of a sudden I felt like knitting again and knit I have. So much that I'm already this far on the tunic/dress.


Do you have anything that you need to frog hiding somewhere on your needles?

2 comments:

  1. Yup, yup, yup! My Leisel cardigan hasn't been knit on since..... can't remember when.... easter 2012? yeah maybe that'll get frogged this weekend... Thanks for the push!
    Zoe
    http://notyouraveragezoe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I only have one thing on the needles at a time now so when something isn't right it really hurts. I might need a sacond project on the go, but I don't want to buy needles right now :)

    ReplyDelete