New things

This week has brough in lots of new things.

- A new calendar, the same as the past two years because after searching high and low I finally found one that fits my life just right.

January, I'm ready for you!

- 3 skeins of Arwetta, the best sock yarn I have ever knitted with. Enough to make me two pairs of socks.

How I love gray.

- A new WIP, as I finally got the pattern for the scarf I promised to knit for my mum from the yarn I spun for her.


- All of the items from this list have been purchased and I'm already enjoying them immensely.

The krenit bowl

- Two of the books have already arrieved and I can't wait to read them. Good thing we are coming up on long dark nights perfect for some comfort reading.





__________
Remember to enter the giveaway for two Dogyarn patterns, there will be two lucky winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment