Remember when...

Remember when I was spinning that royal blue yarn for my mum? Well, back then my man made a short video of it and I had completely forgotten. But as I was browsing Youtube for some spinning videos (you do that too, right?! - okay then.) it actually popped up!



I would love to convince him to do some more videos like this one and if you would too then please leave a comment so I can show him, that it isn't just me, who thinks he needs to explore this talent. (Or leave me a comment saying I'm completely bias and it's no good, if you are so inclined). What ever you choose I hope you enjoy it.



2 comments:

  1. Well done Man! I was very impressed. When I clicked, I was scared it'd be an awkward 'how-to' video with lots of 'umms' and 'ahhs'. But it wasn't! It was a fantastic little slice of the pretty in life.

    Soraya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Soraya. No umms and ahhs from me right now ;)
      I can't wait to show him your comment. The idea was entirely his own, he just started filming me when I was spinning and told me to mind my own business.

      Delete