Knit Crush: Tin Can Knits

Oh I am in love with the two ladies behind Tin Can Knits and their designs. They are so simple, yet elegant and with enough patterning to keep your interest. I dream of one day being a designer in their league. Here are a few of my favourite designs by them.
As always, all pictures in this post are borrowed with permission from the Ravelry project pages and by clicking their name, you'll be taken right to them.   


Winterberry

Vivid

Snowflake

Low Tide Cardigan

Cable me softly

Dogwood
Do You have a knit crush on anyone at the moment?


Looking for other knit crushes?
Try Veera Välimäki
or Helga Isager

4 comments:

  1. I keep promising myself a Low Tide, and Snowflake is lovely isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, you should make a Low Tide! I love that garment. If and when you make one, then I'd love to hear about it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love low tide and vivid *sigh* and them to the never ending list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoë, I know that feeling all too well. Actually these crushes are doing nothing good for my to-be-knit list.

      Delete