Micro business update.


Can you believe it has been another month since my last update already? I find it difficult to wrap my head around how fast the days pass at the moment, but at least they are flying by because I'm having a lot of fun. Maybe even a bit too much fun (is there really such a thing?). Not much has happened business wise in the past month or so it seems, mainly because my baby sweater pattern still needs me to do a few changes before it can be send out to test knitters (btw. do you fancy test knitting a baby sweater?) and we still haven't found a baby to do a shoot with.

However according to my list a fair amount has been done. 11 out of 17 goals has been achieved. The remaining 6 has been deleted for various reasons. I'd say that is a fair amount, wouldn't you?

The only active knit on my needles at the moment is business related and going... Well, I'll tell you about that soon, if you are on instagram the picture below will give you a clue. When a relative had spotted it in another room and came to tell how great it looked, oh my, it made my day. She had no clue it was my own design. As for the pattern, everything is calculated, but nothing is actually written in plain English yet. I will have to prioritize that soon.


In other business related news, I have interviews, giveaways and more lined up for the next three months. If you would like to be futured here, then let me know and I'm sure we can work something out. I can't wait to share these great little micro businesses with you in the months to come.

Oh and my man surprised me with an iPhone 5s shortly before my MacBook finally died. I still have to rescue a few things from it, but I'm writing this on my wonderful new MacBook Air 11", which I have to say is my kind of computer, I'm positively in love. So the technology has all been updated and a smart phone is really nifty when you are trying to use twitter and instagram more.

How has summer been for you and your micro business? We are home again now and while we still have a few more summer adventures we want to go on before our vacation ends, I'll most likely be working a bit more. One thing is certain, I'll miss the company of my tiger as I knit away...


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing about your next summer adventure when the time comes! Since I am not getting anywhere on holiday this summer, I want to hear all about where other people have been.

    Because it is summer, I expected business to be slow for me. That's how it was last summer and I know I am not the only one who had to deal with low sales. However, this summer has surprised me. So far sales have been very good. I hope I haven't jinxed it now! I need to make some more stock today, including something for a small custom order, so I better get back to it.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia, how lovely to hear that business is going well for you. I'll keep you in mind when we're on our next adventure and do a post about it. We were supposed to go today, but the weather isn't very nice and it is mostly outdoors, so we'll rather do it another day.

      Delete