Planning a shoot and fighting an urge...



Easter brings with it the opportunity to go home and that means a chance to do a photoshoot. I'm still terribly undecided on the issue of single patterns or a cohesive e-book for the collection I'm currently working on. At the moment I'm leaning towards e-book, so I'm planning the photoshoot accordingly. If the weather allows it we will be able to shoot 4 patterns during easter, hopefully in one day. That is, if I finish knitting the sample of the 4th pattern.

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy designing sock patterns and I'm currently knitting on sock #2 on my second sock design. It's coming along well, but there's still half a sock left and easter is sneaking up on us.

It's also with regards to this sock that I continue to fight the urge to just start the testing fase already! It's so easy to get impatient and just want it all done, NOW! I dream of the day where I'll be able to manage having several patterns in testing, but alas now is just not that day yet.

What plans do you have for easter?

2 comments:

  1. i totally feel you about wanting to skip to testing!! it's so much more exciting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so impatient as well when I design! I can't wait for test knitters to finish so I can finish up the pattern and publish it. Right now I am waiting for it, too.

    Easter always surprises me because it isn't usually on my radar unlike other holidays. So of course I have no plans yet either, but I have given thought to what I want to cook on Easter Sunday. We have bought our Easter chocolate bunny and egg and I will get some real eggs this weekend to paint them. What do you do at Easter?

    ReplyDelete