Have you heard the news?

If you are on my email list, or as I like to call it, my list of wonderful internet friends, then you already know. The secret is out and now the entire world will know, or at least the portion of it, I come in contact with...

I'm pregnant

That explains a lot, doesn't it?! Between an engagement, planning a wedding, a move and thesis writing the 20 hours per day nausea set me out of commission entirely. But I'm all better now and we are so excited to welcome this tiny human into our family. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and the baby is due on November 29th.


I still have one more exam left before the wedding and my impending summer vacation. So you may not see a lot of action here for the next week or so, but then I plan on coming back, full force. I have a few 'duties' I've neglected in the form of knit crushes that I wanted to make, trust me, but the nausea won, what can I say? I didn't even want to knit, much less look at patterns. 

Speaking of knitting, I have some secret knitting I'll be revealing soon, and yes it is baby related. I'm also looking for a few test knitters for a vest and a sock pattern for the up-coming e-book, so please join in if you are up for it. 

Finally, if you would like to be in the know sooner about things like this in the future or say, get the very special discounts that are reserved for my list of wonderful internet friends, then go ahead and sign up now, this way you won't miss it in the future (and you get my e-book Faithful Knitting for free as well).

Become one of my wonderful internet friends

* indicates required

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you back and congratulations on such big news :) How wonderful have so many new people in your family!! Excited about the sock test knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on the wonderful news! You certainly have busy times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, what fabulous news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, congratulations!! Looks like we're due around the same time. Such an exciting time, I look forward to seeing what you knit up for your little one!

    ReplyDelete