Knit Crush: Allison Janocha

With a cute baby, interesting sock construction and a beautiful shawl, you are sure to find a design you like among Allison Janocha's patterns.

As always, all pictures in this post are borrowed with permission from their respective Ravelry project pages, by clicking their name, you'll be taken right to them.   

Florisa
I'm not one for variegated yarn, but this baby is too cute and won me over and I'm sure the dress would be perfect (in my eyes) in a solid or semi-solid yarn. 


Samovar
This samovar is a beauty. Knitted from the centre out it is bound to be a fun knit too.

Mariee
The cables on these socks spoke to me and I may have to get Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters to find out more about the construction.

1 comment:

  1. I am tempted by Sanovar. I haven't knitted anything from the centre yet, so that would be interesting to try.

    ReplyDelete